Quick spicy black bean #soup. To make:
1. Saute small diced onion in bacon fat until golden.
2. Add several tbsp Goya Sofrito Tomato Cooking Base, cook another min.
3. Season w/ 2 tsp each Ancho chile powder & cumin, pinch cinnamon, black pepper, salt.
4. Add 2 cans organic black beans, drained but not rinsed.
5. Add canful of water + chicken bouillon cube, or canful stock.
6. Bring to boil then simmer 15 min.
7. Transfer half of soup to blender, puree, then transfer back to pot.
8. Season with pinch of salt if necessary, plus Mexican hot sauce to taste.
9. Serve with dollop of greek yogurt, diced tomato, chopped cilantro.
#foodporn #dinner #homecooking #comfortfood #healthyeating #kitchenista #cooking #recipe